Ahhh, summer! My favorite season. I know, I know, springtime is filled with beautiful scenery and perfect weather, but (in my book) nothing can beat going to the pool every day! Pool days at the beginning of the summer were difficult for me because I didn’t have any suits that allowed easy nursing access. Baby Scarlett is still on a 2 ½ – 3 hour nursing schedule and that always happens to fall during pool time. I opted for wearing shorts and an easy tank instead of a suit, until….RAISING WILD! Raising Wild (found here) creates gorgeous suits and offers a nursing-friendly swimsuit that takes the cake! Keep reading to find out exactly why this is the best nursing swimsuit out there.
- Design – The look of this design (H Style in Menthol) is flattering on all body types (see here and here) and covers enough to make you comfortable without feeling Amish. Also, as a post-partum momma this suit keeps my post baby “pooch” contained. The color-blocking is trendy and timeless so you never have to worry about this suit going out of style. I get multiple compliments each time I wear my suit!
- Reversible – Some of Raising Wild’s designs are reversible. I absolutely love this feature because it’s like you are getting 2 suits in 1. Talk about getting your money’s worth!
- Nursing Friendly – As a nursing momma, finding a compatible suit was difficult. I like to be discreet when I nurse, so I didn’t want to have to pull my entire suit up or down. Raising Wild’s design makes discreet nursing easy AND fashionable. My only complaint with this design is I have to make sure the straps are tied tight or we could have a Janet Jackson nip slip going on. As long as those are tied tight enough, you should be covered!
- Comfort – This suit is super comfortable to swim in, lounge in, do beach yoga in, and go water skiing in. You name it and this suit works!
- Color Options – There are so many great color options available in all of Raising Wild’s suits. They are coming out with more styles and colors soon and Ashley will let you know how their new styles compare.
- Quality – The thick fabric is breathable but super high quality! You can tell that this is a suit that will last through all your wild adventures.
- Founded by Sisters – You know we are all about sisters (read about Ash and me here) so when I heard Raising Wild was founded by two darling, Florida-native sisters (more about them here) I knew it was bound to be good!
One thing to be aware of when ordering this suit is that it does not have much bust support and may show a little RT when you’re chilly. (Make sure you stay tuned for Ashley’s review on Raising Wild’s new collection with more support.) Other than that, it really is the perfect universal suit. I’m raising my own wild every day with three little ladies and am glad to have peace of mind doing it in this high-quality, comfortable suit!