How many of you can’t stand the big, bulky, hard baby baths? I could never figure out where to store mine and it seems like it was always in the way. I didn’t like how my babies were always slipping around in it and seemed so uncomfortable. So before little Scarlett was born I began doing some research on baby baths to see what my alternatives were. That’s when I found Blooming Bath. This soft, darling and machine washable bath has been great! Scarlett loves her Blooming Bath (like, she has never ever cried in this bath… you know, in her entire 3 weeks of life) and likes to bathe as long as we let her. If you are pregnant or have an infant, you are going to want one of these. Here are the things that I love most about my new Blooming Bath:
- Blooming Bath is so soft and cozy. I want the softest for my baby, especially my newborn.
- It is machine washable. This is huge for me. I can throw it in with the towels a few times a week and I know it’s clean.
- In between washes, just hang dry (I hang mine in the shower) or throw it in the dryer for 15 minutes.
- It fits (almost) any sink. The Blooming Bath baby bath is 32 inches from tip to tip. The center of the flower is 10 inches across in diameter.
- No more backaches. Because it goes in the sink, mom’s back gets a break from leaning over the tub.
- It isn’t bulky. I don’t have to wonder where I’m going to store the bath because I just hang it up in the bathroom from the loop on the back.
- It is easy to travel with. Because Blooming Bath isn’t bulky, it is easy to bring along when you travel.
- Blooming Bath supports newborns to at least 6 months. I love that my newborn’s head is supported in this bath so that I can wash the rest of her body with two free hands.
- Blooming Bath uses their fabric scraps to make the softest Petals Washcloths. They do this to keep excess waste out of the landfills. (Awwww, how great is that?!) Get a pack of these…you won’t be sorry that you did.
- It is a great go-to baby shower gift. Blooming bath will be loved by momma as much as it is by baby!
Blooming Bath is a must-have for infants. I can’t believe I didn’t have one for my other two kids! The only small thing that could be improved is the placement and size of the loop on the back of the bath that is used to hang dry. Other than that, this is the perfect bath. Happy Blooming Baby Bath Bathing! (Say that 5 times fast.)
Newborn Scarlett in her Blooming Baby Bath:
Super soft Petal Washcloths and Scrubbie:
Blooming Bath in Canary Yellow:
Blooming Bath c/o: Blooming Baby
All thoughts and opinions expressed are my own.