When I found out I was pregnant, one of the first things I did was search for the diaper bag I wanted. I was pregnant for the first time (meaning I had NO idea what was to come) and rather than thinking about stocking up on diapers, or reading pregnancy books, I was shopping for all the cute baby gear! Well, I immediately found the Jujube brand at Nordstrom and fell in love with the BFF diaper bag backpack. Going purely off looks, I sent the link to my mom (who was sweet enough to buy me my diaper bag) and got it a few months before I was due.
What I love:
- The size!– It’s not too big or small. When I first got it I thought it was a little small, but I promise it’s the perfect size!
- The print/color– I got the “Queen of the Nile” color from their Legacy collection and it’s a really cute herringbone print that goes with everything!
- The changing pad– This bag comes with a matching changing pad that is thicker than most because it’s memory foam. I especially like this for times where there is nowhere to change my baby but the hard floor.
- The material– The bag exterior wipes clean which makes cleaning it super easy. It also says machine washable, but I’ve never put mine in the wash.
- The pockets– This bag has well thought out pockets. There is a front pocket which I use for my cell phone, keys, wallet, & chapstick. There are some great interior pockets as well that neatly fit everything my son needs for an outing!
- The bottle holders– There is a bottle holder on each side of the outside of the backpack and well as a bottle holder on each side of the inside! That’s 4 bottle holders! It is seriously amazing for when you have a newborn and are going to be gone for the day! And now that my son is older, the bottle holders are great for sippy cups or water bottles.
- The versatility– This bag can be worn as a backpack or a shoulder bag. Both kinds of straps are included. Honestly I’ve never worn it as a shoulder bag, because I’m so obsessed with the backpack option–hands free…what could be better??
Jujube has some more darling prints in the BFF Diaper Bag Backpack, which I’ve linked to below so check them out! If you’re a mom in the market for a diaper bag, don’t think twice about getting this bag!
Do you love diaper bag backpacks as much as me?