Just before I moved to California, I received the Nuna “PEPP” stroller. I couldn’t use it for a few weeks because were busy packing, moving, and unloading our lives to another state, but when I finally got to use it I was so impressed! I was so excited to try a smaller, more maneuverable stroller because although I love the Baby Jogger City Select that I have been using since Nikson was born, but it is quite large and can be inconvenient if you just want to go for a quick walk. The first time I used this stroller I could not believe how smooth of a ride it was. It just feels so light and my son LOVES going on rides in it.
Here are the things I love and don’t love about the Nuna “PEPP” stroller…
What I love about the Nuna PEPP stroller:
- It is such a smooth ride (uses progressive suspension technology)!
- I can push it one handed.
- It looks SO chic.
- The handle adjusts to the height you want (this is a must for tall people like myself and my husband)!
- It’s a breeze to fold and unfold (you can use one hand to unfold).
- Stands on it’s own when folded.
- Has an easy to carry handle when folded.
- Made with plush Oeko-Tex® fabric.
- Has a 3 positions zippered recline (perfect for tired/napping babies).
- Can use from birth to 50 lbs.
- 2 position calf support (panel can be up or down to support baby’s legs).
- Easy to maneuver.
- Comes in 5 gorgeous colors (I have to color “Sand”, but had the hardest time deciding).
- Padded and adjustable straps.
- Easy to press foot break.
- Lots of accessories available for this stroller (seat liner, travel bag, rain cover, footmuff).
And my favorite thing about this stroller is…
- My son loves it!
What I don’t love about the Nuna PEPP stroller:
- Small basket that is difficult to access especially if the stroller is reclined.
- The peekaboo window is on the back (you have to bend all the way down to peek in on your child. It would be nice if it were on the top of the canopy).
- The 5 point seatbelt harness is difficult to do up (until you get used to it).
- The canopy/sun shade is not as large as I would like.
I use this stroller every single day. My son has a difficult time falling asleep without being strolled or driven around, so I take him on multiple walks a day to relax him and get him asleep for his naps. The 3 position recline is so helpful in doing this because I sill start with him sitting up right and stroll him for a few minutes, then unzip him to the next recline for a few minutes while he gets a little more relaxed, then unzip him to the final recline position which is almost flat and he is usually asleep within a few minutes of that. Yes, I am that mom that totally caters to my son in every way, but I’m not ashamed of it! Making sure he gets all of his naps throughout the day is so important to me and I am willing to do whatever it takes to make that happen. The Nuna “PEPP” stroller has really made my life easier and while there are a few things I would change about it, I would recommend it to anyone with a child under 50 pounds, especially if you are living in an urban area because it is so easy to carry aroud.
Stroller: c/o Nuna
Shop the stroller:
Shop the accessories: