You all know our obsession for Pink Blush Maternity here on Mommy Status! Pink Blush Maternity has a huge selection with various styles so there is something on the site for everyone. They have such a large selection of gorgeous, comfortable and reasonably priced maternity and nursing pieces. After searching the site for hours I decided I better share five of my must-have Pink Blush Maternity holiday picks. I have loved every item I have received and I am especially impressed with the price and quality of all the items. (Check out some of our other favorites here and here.) Do yourself a favor and head over to their site to check out all of the fun holiday items. Just beware that you could also be sucked in for hours.
And be sure to check out our Pink Blush Maternity giveaway on Instagram. One lucky winner will receive a $75 gift card to Pink Blush (11/23-11/25)! Follow us on Instagram (mommystatusblog) for all of the details.
Now on to my favorites. (All items are linked through the photos.)
- This may be the coziest sweater that you ever wear! Dress it up with heels or lounge around in it with boots. And the kicker? It has pockets!
- Another amazing sweater that can be dressed up or down. Can you tell that I like to be comfortable when I’m preggie? Oh, and I love a sequin accent.
- This fancy dress for your work Christmas party is sure to impress while still being comfortable.
- And this dress has just enough shimmer to be girlie without being overwhelming. I love it!
- Last, but not least, is one of my favorite maternity items ever. The weather in my neck of the woods has recently turned bitter and being near the end of my pregnancy means that none of my coats will zip up over this ginormous belly. This coat has already been my lifesaver and the plus side is that you can wear it postpartum as well! P.S. It’s on super sale right now!