How far along: 27 weeks.
Size of baby: Rutabaga (1.92 pounds/ 14.41 inches).
Must have items:
- My Bump Nest pregnancy pillow!
- Palmers Tummy Butter. I have been using this since the beginning of my second trimester in hopes of no stretch marks!
- Bio Oil. I started switching off between Palmers Tummy Butter and Bio Oil for stretch mark prevention.
Sleep: Sleeping great. Sometimes wake up a little sore, but nothing too bad!
Cravings: Bread. I have been eating so much bread lately and I really need to stop!
Baby movement: Still moving a lot and sometime goes on kicking streaks where he will kick in the same place for a few minutes at a time.
Gender: It’s a BOY (see gender reveal announcement HERE)!
Challenges this week: I got a lot of upper leg cramps while walking that cause me to limp a little when I walk!
Best moment this week: New Years! We went to my moms for dinner and got to see my grandma and grandpa who were in town! (I was 27 weeks at New Years, I’m a few weeks behind on updating this!)
- Week 16: Bumpdate (avacado)
- Week 17: Bumpdate (onion)
- Week 18: Bumpdate (bell pepper)
- Week 19: Bumpdate (mango)
- Week 20: Bumpdate (pomegranate)
- Week 21 Bumpdate (Banana)
- Week 22 Bumpdate (Papaya)
- Week 23: Bumpdate (Grapefruit)
- Wek 24: Bumpdate (Cantaloupe)
- Week 25: Bumpdate (Cauliflower)
- Week 26: Bumpdate (Head of Lettuce)