Hello! So I have been a super slacker and since I am a few weeks behind on my bumpdates, I just decided to combine weeks 28, 29 & 30, since not that much changed for me in those three weeks. After this, I promise I will stay on track with the remainder of my bumpdates!
P.S. There are going to be some BIG changes to Mommy Status Blog coming next week, so stay tuned for an exciting announcement! 🙂
How far along: 28-30 weeks.
Size of baby: 28: Eggplant (2.25 pounds/ 14.8 inches).
29: Acorn Squash (2.5 pounds/15.2 inches).
30: Cucumber (3 pounds/15.75 inches).
Must have items:
- Comfy pajama pants!
- My Bump Nest pregnancy pillow!
- Palmers Tummy Butter. I have been using this since the beginning of my second trimester in hopes of no stretch marks!
- Bio Oil. I started switching off between Palmers Tummy Butter and Bio Oil for stretch mark prevention.
Sleep: Sleeping A LOT! It’s true what they say about being almost as tired in the third trimester as you were in the first….
Cravings: Nothing in particular these past few weeks, just lots of everything. I am eating so much more than I used to. I’m really trying to not let myself go crazy with food, but it’s hard when everyone tells you “you are eating for two”, which we all know is not entirely true!
Baby movement: He’s still moving a lot. Sometimes at night my husband and I will sit and watch the baby move. It’s so weird to be at the point where we can see him moving, and not just feel it. My stomach will poke out to one side, then the other, and my belly button will pulse in and out. It’s terrifying and miraculous all at the same time!
Gender: It’s a BOY (see gender reveal announcement HERE)!
Challenges this week: Figuring out what to put on my baby shower registry! Right now my registry mainly consists of baby clothes, do I need anything else? 😉 If anyone has suggestions I will gladly take them…
Best moment this week: I have had a pretty solid past few weeks. Nothing particularly special has happened, but I’m kind of just enjoying how fast January is going by. I just have to much to look forward to between February and May that I was really hoping January would fly by!
- Week 16: Bumpdate (avacado)
- Week 17: Bumpdate (onion)
- Week 18: Bumpdate (bell pepper)
- Week 19: Bumpdate (mango)
- Week 20: Bumpdate (pomegranate)
- Week 21 Bumpdate (Banana)
- Week 22 Bumpdate (Papaya)
- Week 23: Bumpdate (Grapefruit)
- Wek 24: Bumpdate (Cantaloupe)
- Week 25: Bumpdate (Cauliflower)
- Week 26: Bumpdate (Head of Lettuce)
- Week 27: Bumpdate (Rutabaga)