Size of baby: Coconut (3.3 pounds/ 16 inches).
Must have items:
- Comfy pajama pants
- My Bump Nest pregnancy pillow
- Palmers Tummy Butter and Bio Oil for stretch mark prevention. I can’t decide which one I like best or which one I think will be most effective, so I just use both!
- Flat shoes. This is hard coming from a girl who LOVES wearing heels and wedges, but I have been living in flats (other than for Church and blog photo shoots for my fashion blog) and secretly loving it!
Sleep: Yep, still sleeping lots and lots.
Cravings: I think I went to Kneaders three times this week for a salad! I feel so much better eating healthy foods like salad, even though they are more expensive than 3 for $1 tacos at Del Taco…haha! And I pretty much crave a treat after every meal, but that’s nothing new…
Baby movement: He’s moving a lot more and I’m now able to feel exactly where his feet are. I will feel a kick and put my hand on my stomach and there will be something hard poking out and it’s usually a foot. Being able to feel him so much makes things that much more real. There is a human being growing inside of me!!
Gender: It’s a BOY (see gender reveal announcement HERE)!
Challenges this week: Feeling a little fatigued. I also had a mad case of pregnancy hormones which caused me to cry uncontrollably. I’m not a person who cries very much, so it’s extra difficult for me to handle all of these extra pregnancy emotions because I’m just not used to it . I hope I can hold it together the remainder of my pregnancy and not get too emotional/stressed out/sad for no reason/hormonal/ect.
Best moment this week: My sister Melissa joined me as a new contributor on Mommy Status! I am so excited to have her and I know you will all benefit from her parenting knowledge and advice! Read her introduction HERE! 🙂
- Week 16: Bumpdate (avacado)
- Week 17: Bumpdate (onion)
- Week 18: Bumpdate (bell pepper)
- Week 19: Bumpdate (mango)
- Week 20: Bumpdate (pomegranate)
- Week 21 Bumpdate (Banana)
- Week 22 Bumpdate (Papaya)
- Week 23: Bumpdate (Grapefruit)
- Wek 24: Bumpdate (Cantaloupe)
- Week 25: Bumpdate (Cauliflower)
- Week 26: Bumpdate (Head of Lettuce)
- Week 27: Bumpdate (Rutabaga)
- Week 28: Bumpdate (Eggplants)
- Week 29: Bumpdate (Acorn Squash)
- Week 30: Bumpdate (Cucumber)