Size of baby: Squash (4 pounds/ 18.9 inches).
Must have items:
- Nursing Bras! Obviously I’m not nursing yet, but these things are so dang comfortable and I have outgrown my pre-pregnancy bras.
- Comfy pajama pants
- My Bump Nest pregnancy pillow
- Palmers Tummy Butter and Bio Oil for stretch mark prevention. I can’t decide which one I like best or which one I think will be most effective, so I just use both!
- Flat shoes. This is hard coming from a girl who LOVES wearing heels and wedges, but I have been living in flats (other than for Church and blog photo shoots for my fashion blog) and secretly loving it!
Sleep: Sleeping great but I have to wake up 2-3 times a night to pee. This baby is getting big and definitely pushing on my bladder!
Cravings: Nothing unusual…I’m just hungry pretty much all the time!
Baby movement: His movement slowed down a bit this week, which initially made me a little nervous, but everyone said that it’s normal around this time due to lack of space for him in my stomach.
Gender: It’s a BOY (see gender reveal announcement HERE)!
Challenges this week: Trying to find the time to exercise! I have been working a lot and when I get home from work the LAST thing I want to do is go to the gym. I was really active in the beginning of my pregnancy and played a lot of tennis, but since I’ve stopped playing tennis (for safety reasons) it’s been hard to stay as active. I do feel a lot better when I work out, and in my opinion the elliptical is the best workout for pregnant women because of the low impact, so hopefully I’ll have a better work out week next week! 🙂
Best moment this week: My big sister had her baby! The gender was a surprise and it was a boy which I am so happy about because our little guys will be best friends! She got induced at 38 weeks and had a very smooth delivery. Her baby is absolutely adorable and the best little baby! 🙂
- Week 16: Bumpdate (avacado)
- Week 17: Bumpdate (onion)
- Week 18: Bumpdate (bell pepper)
- Week 19: Bumpdate (mango)
- Week 20: Bumpdate (pomegranate)
- Week 21 Bumpdate (Banana)
- Week 22 Bumpdate (Papaya)
- Week 23: Bumpdate (Grapefruit)
- Wek 24: Bumpdate (Cantaloupe)
- Week 25: Bumpdate (Cauliflower)
- Week 26: Bumpdate (Head of Lettuce)
- Week 27: Bumpdate (Rutabaga)
- Week 28: Bumpdate (Eggplants)
- Week 29: Bumpdate (Acorn Squash)
- Week 30: Bumpdate (Cucumber)
- Week 31: Bumpdate (Coconut)