Size of baby:
Week 37: Bunch of Swiss Chard (6.33 pounds/ 20 inches).
Week 38: Leek (7 pounds/ 20 inches).
Must have items:
- I got this new bra with back support and am loving it!
- My husbands t shirts to sleep in. It was a sad day when my pajama shirts didn’t cover my belly anymore. 🙁
- Comfy pajama pants
- My Bump Nest pregnancy pillow
- Nike flip flops. My feet started swelling and all of my shoes are so tight on me that I wear flip flops everywhere I go now!
Sleep: I sleep just fine, but my intense pelvic pain makes it incredibly difficult to turn over or get out of bed. I think it takes me a good 3 minutes to get out of bed each time I have to get up in the night to pee (which is usually around 4 times)!
Cravings: Can Easter be over already so I don’t have to buy a bag of Cadbury mini eggs every time I go to the store!! I’m obsessed!
Baby movement: He’s moving but I can tell he is running out of space in there because the movements are a little less and I am now feeling him kick on my sides as well which is new.
Gender: It’s a BOY (see gender reveal announcement HERE)!
Challenges this week: Packing up our lives to move! We are moving out of our house and then putting it up for sale so we have been going through everything we own, trying to de-clutter and what a chore it has been! We never realized how big of hoarders we were until we went through every room in our house and our stuff was never ending! I got rid of 17 bags of clothes and as annoying as it was, it felt so good!
Best moment this week: There wasn’t one specific moment, but I am just loving spending time with my husband (even if it is while we clean out our closets) because this is the last time it will be just the 2 of us!
P.S. Have you seen our new ABOUT page HERE!
- Week 16: Bumpdate (avacado)
- Week 17: Bumpdate (onion)
- Week 18: Bumpdate (bell pepper)
- Week 19: Bumpdate (mango)
- Week 20: Bumpdate (pomegranate)
- Week 21 Bumpdate (Banana)
- Week 22 Bumpdate (Papaya)
- Week 23: Bumpdate (Grapefruit)
- Wek 24: Bumpdate (Cantaloupe)
- Week 25: Bumpdate (Cauliflower)
- Week 26: Bumpdate (Head of Lettuce)
- Week 27: Bumpdate (Rutabaga)
- Week 28: Bumpdate (Eggplants)
- Week 29: Bumpdate (Acorn Squash)
- Week 30: Bumpdate (Cucumber)
- Week 31: Bumpdate (Coconut)
- Week 32: Bumpdate (Squash)
- Week 33: Bumpdate (Pineapple)
- Week 34: Bumpdate (Butternut Squash)
- Week 35: Bumpdate (Honeydew)
- Week 36: Bumpdate (Head of Romaine Lettuce)